International Students

As an exchange student without a Swedish person number you need to come to our facility.

There are 2 options

  • First is to buy one of the pre paying options. Like the special discounted "International semester card"
  • Or our RCP plan where you commit for minimum 3 or 12 months by connecting your credit card to recuring payments


Share on Facebook