Do you want to start training, get stronger or just increase your well-being? Have your results stagnated, do you need new motivation? Or maybe you would just like a new training program?
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced athlete, a personal trainer can help you achieve your goals faster. Together with a Personal Trainer you will be able to set individual goals based on your aspirations and circumstances. The result will be an inspiring program structured after your specific needs and tools needed to help you get the most out of your workout.
PT Levels - select the level that suits you
The levels tell how much experience and education a PT has. All Personal Trainers have a basic education and are licensed, but those at higher level have a broader and more qualified education and / or more PT experience. The levels decide the price for a Personal Trainer, higher level means more experience, and therefore a higher price.
· Level 1 is: Working hours as a PT - up to 300 hours
· Level 2 is: Working hours as a PT 300–3000 hours
· Level 3 is: Working hours as a PT, 3000 hours and more.
Choose between different PT packages (number of times)
• Together with your PT, you decide how many times it is realistic to meet your conditions to take you towards your training and health goals.
· You can buy packages 4, 8, 16 or 24 times
Price for Personal training
· Level 1 is: Packages SEK 550 / hour (single session SEK 600)
· Level 2 is: Packages SEK 700 / hour (single session SEK 750)
· Level 3 is: Packages SEK 800 / hour (single session SEK 850)
Contact our personal trainers by following the links above to get starting discussing a plan that is fit for you.
Still have more question? Email us!